Sales Performance Metrics:
1. Specific quantifiable & trackable
2. Blend efficiency & effectiveness indicators
3. Linked to Customer Requirements
4. Linked to Strategy Sales Goals
5. Practical to Measure - Data Collection and reporting
6. Able to influence the desired behavior
Key Result Area (KRA): is a critical "must achieve" performance category for an organization.
Key Indicator (KI): is a specific measure which helps determine how well you are performing in a given KRA
Measuring ROI is an eight step process:
Identify corporate KRA's
Link functional strategies to sales process
Map the sub process
Define the management reporting system
Implement continuous improvement process
Identify Corporate KRA's:
Innovation of new products and services
Link KRA's to Customer
Share of Customers
For more information on CRM ROI, check out searchCRM's Best Web Links on Measuring ROI.
Related Q&A from Bob Thompson, Year: 2001
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.