Sales Performance Metrics:
1. Specific quantifiable & trackable
2. Blend efficiency & effectiveness indicators
3. Linked to Customer Requirements
4. Linked to Strategy Sales Goals
5. Practical to Measure - Data Collection and reporting
6. Able to influence the desired behavior
Key Result Area (KRA): is a critical "must achieve" performance category for an organization.
Key Indicator (KI): is a specific measure which helps determine how well you are performing in a given KRA
Measuring ROI is an eight step process:
Identify corporate KRA's
Link functional strategies to sales process
Map the sub process
Define the management reporting system
Implement continuous improvement process
Identify Corporate KRA's:
Innovation of new products and services
Link KRA's to Customer
Share of Customers
For more information on CRM ROI, check out searchCRM's Best Web Links on Measuring ROI.
Dig Deeper on CRM ROI
Related Q&A from Bob Thompson, Year: 2001
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.