1. The principles of customer experience
2. The concept of delivering memories and not just transactions
3. Ask yourself, who are the customers and how do they consume your products and services?
4. Ask yourself, what emotions and aspirations are associated with your products?
5. Ask yourself, what are the costs and margins associated with the products and services?
6. The basics of customer segmentations
7. The concept of differentiating between different customers based on different lifestyles
8. Learning how to deliver beyond customer expectations
This is a big wish list. The more you can include, the better. Please note that unlike traditional call center training, customer experience training tends to be more customized as it has to reflect your brand and unique relationships with customers.
This was first published in June 2007