1) Tight and seamless integration between front-end CRM and back-end ERP systems in the areas of sales, service, logistics, financial, controlling and HR applications.
2) Standard out-of-box data synchronization between CRM and ERP systems.
3) Complete business intelligence (BI) including analysis of data from both CRM and ERP systems.
4) Single sign-on access to all connected systems -- CRM, ERP and BI.
The following key comparison factors should be considered:
1) Do a cost-benefit analysis of upgrading the current Siebel environment vs. installing and upgrading SAP CRM.
2) Consider the ongoing maintenance cost of integrating Siebel applications with the SAP ERP system.
3) Consider the potentional cost savings with implementing SAP CRM, as integration is out-of-box.
Dig Deeper on CRM implementation
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.