From my perspective, a good CEM consultant can enhance customer experience management efforts on many dimensions,
2. Benchmarking customer experiences and prioritizing required actions
3. Brainstorming cool new ideas to bypass competitors and surprise customers
4. Building internal buy-in and cooperation on improving customer experience
5. Ensuring that you do not settle for just fixing problems but focus on customer experience redesign to achieve differentiation
6. Ensuring that your plan covers all bases including organizational readiness
7. Supporting execution and adaptation
Think about your customer experience management consultant as a personal trainer. They need to put in a plan and work with you to make it happen. When selecting one, pay attention to their tools and methodology. This is what differentiates the good ones from the rest.
Dig deeper on Customer loyalty and retention
Related Q&A from Lior Arussy, President, Strativity Group
Find out the best way to use a customer segmentation strategy to design a retention model that allows you to hold onto current customers and provide ...continue reading
Read about how to make a more customer-centered and innovative workplace organizational culture, with tips on collaboration, education and the voice ...continue reading
Learn customer experience metrics, including how to track and measure the impact a website redesign may have on the online customer experience, in ...continue reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.