The news and site editor for TechTarget's SearchCRM.com, Albert McKeon had previously worked as a newspaper reporter for more than 14 years.
At The Telegraph in Nashua, N.H., he covered a wide variety of topics as a general assignment reporter and won several awards, including Journalist of the Year, daily newspapers, from New England Press Association (now NENPA), in 2003.
Albert also worked for The Boston Herald, The Union Leader and Milford Cabinet.
Contributions from Albert McKeon
- Freight train firm chugging along with new CRM system
- CRM users rethink strategy at MS Convergence conference
- Microsoft Dynamics Convergence show about to start
- Moving company expands and upgrades phone technology
- Salesforce does more with Do, its task management app
- Lead generation company taps call-routing software
- Call-tracking software used to measure web marketing
- NetSuite updates e-commerce technology with acquisition
- Contact center helps children track Santa Claus' sleigh
- CIO hopes CRM techniques will give muscle to Bally
- Salesforce integrates Work.com with Sales Cloud
- Krispy Kreme app a prime example of how to engage users
- Emirates Airlines takes tablet-based CRM to the sky
- Magic Quadrant: Field Service yet to reach nexus
- Yammer and Skype integrate in Microsoft CRM update
- Study finds that HR needs to improve CEM efforts
- Compensation software benefits prosthetic salespeople
- Salesforce, Microsoft announce marketing software deals
- CBN answers prayers with contact center software
- Social support needed for contact center outsourcing