Sue Hildreth is a freelance IT writer and a senior analyst for Hypatia Research in Lexington, Mass. She has covered enterprise software technology and IT management issues for many of TechTarget's sites, including SearchCRM, SearchSMB, SearchDomino and SearchSecurity.
Sue's areas of coverage include CRM, mobile solutions, HRM, social media and customer content management, IT security, data center management and enterprise content management.
She holds a B.A. in journalism from the University of Iowa, and resides in Waltham, MA with her husband, daughter, three cats and several small rodents. In her spare time she enjoys reading medieval history.
Contributions from Sue Hildreth
- Marketers benefit from social media and focus groups
- CEM requires more than just customer service skills
- Build a CEM-friendly business and they will come
- More companies join CEM choir but still lack maestros
- An e-commerce strategy seen as ticket to strong sales
- Southwest, others make mobile and social CRM fly
- Government looks to CRM