Sue Hildreth is a freelance IT writer. Previously, she was a senior analyst at Hypatia Research in Lexington, Mass. Hildreth has covered enterprise software technology and IT management issues for many of TechTarget's sites, including SearchCRM, SearchSMB, SearchDomino and SearchSecurity.
Hildreth's areas of coverage include CRM, mobile solutions, HRM, social media and customer content management, IT security, data center management and enterprise content management.
She holds a B.A. in journalism from the University of Iowa, and resides in Waltham, Mass.
Contributions from Sue Hildreth
- Is mobile customer service the future of CRM?
- Marketers benefit from social media and focus groups
- CEM requires more than just customer service skills
- Build a CEM-friendly business and they will come
- More companies join CEM choir but still lack maestros
- An e-commerce strategy seen as ticket to strong sales
- Southwest, others make mobile and social CRM fly
- Planning and allocating resources for CEM
- Build a multichannel contact center
- Improve customer satisfaction through consistency
- Effective self-service CRM requires consistency
- Look within when staffing customer self-service
- Five mistakes to avoid when implementing self-service C
- Selecting self-service CRM software takes a wide search
- Social CRM demands a solid business case
- Measuring the ROI of social CRM no easy task
- Strategize before diving into social CRM
- Social CRM software ranges from cheap to free
- Government looks to CRM
- Financial services firms take a fresh look at CRM