Social media channels don't necessarily provide everything a business needs to know about customers. This e-book explains the potential failings of social media and how users can overcome those shortfalls.
Chapters Available For Free Access
Tips and Tutorials
- Integrate customer data for a solid social media business strategy
- Avoid chicken shortage and other hitches with social media integration
- New contact center metrics recommended to fit new customer channels
- Social media listening pulls direct opinion, focus groups get personal
- Social media for businesses begs for more listening and less marketing
- SugarCon speaker reveals 10 reasons why social CRM projects fail
- Dreamforce 2012 expected to focus on cloud marketing and sales issues
- Gartner: Social media revenue soaring despite moderate user increase
- Half of Fortune 1000 won’t see ROI with social CRM, analyst predicts
- Oracle and Salesforce make play for social CRM platforms
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Companies don’t always do right by their customers on social media. This e-book chapter will explore how companies misuse social media -- mistaking ...
It’s expected for businesses to offer mobile apps that can fully integrate into their contact centers and, in turn, fuel e-commerce. This special ...
There is added pressure for contact center agents today, with customers armed to the teeth with devices to connect with businesses- from tweets to ...