Denis Pombriant is CEO of Beagle Research Group LLC., a market research and consulting company focused on customer relationship management (CRM) strategies.
He conducts research into front-office technology and business and consults many companies on CRM. He’s written numerous reports, such as The New Garage on cloud computing.
Pombriant’s latest book is Hello, Ladies! Dispatches from the Social CRM Frontier. He is a frequent speaker on CRM topics and gave the keynote address at the 2010 CRM Evolution conference.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Denis Pombriant
- Salesforce.com again shifts its sales message
- Sage sells two of its smaller CRM businesses
- Hope on the horizon for analyzing social data
- Salesforce vs. Siebel faceoff: Salesforce is the future
- The new customer experience mirrors quality production
- SAP introduces HANA-driven CRM deployment
- Cautious middle managers avoiding social media
- Salesforce opens new channels with Chatter
- Marketo and CrowdFactory merge for social marketing
- Mobile, social and analytics demand metrics
- Is the content industry focusing on the customer?
- Open source CRM: The pros and cons
- Was 2011 the year of ‘peak software’?
- More disruption predicted for CRM software market
- CRM Idol: An insider’s look at the judging process
- Column: RightNow key to Oracle’s CEM strategy
- Column: Assessing Salesforce’s development platforms
- Buyers consider free tools for social listening
- Front-office technologies in CRM: the new rule of three
- Column: Lead management increasingly leading to growth