Denis Pombriant is CEO of Beagle Research Group LLC., a market research and consulting company focused on customer relationship management (CRM) strategies.
He conducts research into front-office technology and business and consults many companies on CRM. He’s written numerous reports, such as The New Garage on cloud computing.
Pombriant’s latest book is Hello, Ladies! Dispatches from the Social CRM Frontier. He is a frequent speaker on CRM topics and gave the keynote address at the 2010 CRM Evolution conference.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Denis Pombriant
- Lead-scoring models help companies 'pick a lane'
- Why aren't your sales reps exceeding quota?
- CRM data types: Understanding data diversity
- Mobile devices are killing your CRM business processes
- Moving to subscription-based services pain-free
- Multichannel customer service: Measure what's most relevant
- Salesforce lead generation steps into a new era
- Can field service management improve a telecom's SLAs?
- Salesforce.com again shifts its sales message
- Sage sells two of its smaller CRM businesses
- Hope on the horizon for analyzing social data
- Salesforce vs. Siebel faceoff: Salesforce is the future
- The new customer experience mirrors quality production
- SAP introduces HANA-driven CRM deployment
- Cautious middle managers avoiding social media
- Salesforce opens new channels with Chatter
- Marketo and CrowdFactory merge for social marketing
- Mobile, social and analytics demand metrics
- Is the content industry focusing on the customer?
- Open source CRM: The pros and cons