Denis Pombriant is CEO of Beagle Research Group LLC., a market research and consulting company focused on customer relationship management (CRM) strategies.
He conducts research into front-office technology and business and consults many companies on CRM. He’s written numerous reports, such as The New Garage on cloud computing.
Pombriant’s latest book is Hello, Ladies! Dispatches from the Social CRM Frontier. He is a frequent speaker on CRM topics and gave the keynote address at the 2010 CRM Evolution conference.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Denis Pombriant
- Wearable computing: The rise of single-purpose devices
- Why IoT needs a CRM platform
- Sales analytics gets a boost from data modeling
- Is CRM going to make ERP irrelevant?
- Customers employ community forums to voice input
- Companies wield CEM for more discerning customers
- Making sense of CRM software subscription models
- Lead-scoring models can give competitive edge
- The importance of customer nurturing
- Building apps on top of CRM systems
- The false assumptions behind customer self-service
- Salesforce celebrates 15 years of CRM market disruption
- Employee advocacy makes the customer everyone's job
- Lead-scoring models help companies 'pick a lane'
- Why aren't your sales reps exceeding quota?
- CRM data types: Understanding data diversity
- Mobile devices are killing your CRM business processes
- Moving to subscription-based services pain-free
- Multichannel customer service: Measure what's most relevant
- Salesforce lead generation steps into a new era