Donna Fluss is the founder and President of DMG Consulting LLC, a provider of contact center and analytics research, market analysis and consulting.
For more than 30 years, Fluss has helped end users build differentiated contact centers and vendors develop solutions for the market. She is the author of the book, The Real-Time Contact Center, the Contact Center QA Guide, and many annual industry reports on contact center hosting, IVR, speech analytics, performance management, workforce management, surveying/enterprise feedback management, quality management/liability recording and contact center analytics.
Fluss invites your questions on contact center management, best practices, process, technology and analytics.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Donna Fluss
- Workforce management to crack the productivity code
- Consultant urges quick use of social in contact centers
- Expert: CCPM helps firms reach customer service goals
- WFM applications have changed for the better
- Offshore call center outsourcing: Is it saving money?
- Health care reform catalyst for customer service
- Cut through copious contact center data with KPIs
- Desktop analytics offers insights into the call center
- Contact center social will (slowly) become norm
- Speech analytics is worth the pain
- CEM analytics: Separating hype from fact
- Give agents varied challenges during idle time
- Companies need to nail down CCO role
- Companies looking ahead to customer service technology
- Which call center billing model should I use?
- How to define the soft ROI benefits in the contact center
- Managing customer conversations in the call center
- Pros and cons of using a pay-per-call service in the call center
- Examining call center cell phone regulations
- Overview of open source call center software