In addition to being the author of the best-selling CRM at the Speed of Light, Paul Greenberg is the Managing Principal of The 56 Group, LLC, a customer strategy consulting firm focused on cutting edge CRM and Social CRM strategic services.
He is a founding partner of the CRM training company, BPT Partners, LLC, a training and consulting venture composed of a number of CRM luminaries.
Greenberg's book, CRM at the Speed of Light: Social CRM Strategy, Tools, and Techniques for Engaging Your Customers, now in its fourth edition, is in 9 languages and been called “the bible of the CRM industry." He has also authored two other books, including “E-Government for Public Officials” (Thompson Publishing, 2003).
Greenberg has developed strategies and helped define CRM and social CRM products for major vendors in CRM and social media.
In 2007, he was named the top non-vendor influencer by InsideCRM in their annual “25 Most Influential CRM People” roundup. He was also named one of the most influential CRM leaders in 2008 by CRM Magazine and elected to magazine’s CRM Hall of Fame in 2010 – the first non-vendor related thought leader in its history.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Paul Greenberg
- CRM data management harder, but still doable
- Buyers should seek IT guidance for CRM deployments
- Evaluating CRM options for the Mac
- Social CRM and the customer-centric supply chain
- When interests coincide: Social CRM and vertical communities
- How to research small software vendors for CRM
- Is on-premise CRM a bad investment given the growth of SaaS CRM?
- What CRM architecture is similar to Vantive software?
- How to select the right CRM system
- Where can I find an independent CRM consultant?
- Choosing a CRM product: Does the industry and type of business matter?
- How to choose a consultant for a CRM software upgrade
- How to prepare CRM software users for the upgrade process
- Conducting a CRM system and process audit
- Why hire a consultant for a CRM upgrade?
- What vendors offer effective customer experience survey tools?
- Hyperion Reporting vs. Cognos ReportNet
- What's the best help desk application?
- Choosing CRM software for marketing campaign management
- Comparing on-demand CRM and on-premise CRM fees, architecture, functionality