In this installment of the Voices of CRM podcast series, our conversations with CRM luminaries, we talk with Paul Greenberg, a longtime CRM industry observer and author. Paul discusses the history of the CRM market, the impact of new media and the essentials of CRM training.
Paul is a veteran of the CRM industry, president of the 56 Group LLC, a CRM consultancy based in Manassas, Va. and the author of CRM at the Speed of Light now in its third edition.
His blog, PGreenblog, was named 2005's Best CRM Blog by SearchCRM.com's readers.
|Voices of CRM: Paul Greenberg|
- Download the podcast: Paul sounds off on the history of the CRM market, the impact of new media and the essentials of CRM training.
- Experts predict 2006: Paul offers up his predictions on on-demand CRM, open source CRM and the "end of CRM as we once knew it," along with our other site experts.
- CRM at the Speed of Light, Chapter 7: Download a chapter from the second edition of Paul's book on CRM.
- CRM and Sports: Two of Paul's favorite subjects -- CRM and sports -- are coming together as teams increasingly take advantage of new ways to connect with fans.
- Beyond CRM: Software as a Service (SaaS) vendors are moving beyond just CRM functionality.