John Ragsdale is the vice president of research with the Service & Support Professionals Association, a longtime...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
industry analyst and call center manager.
In this podcast he discusses the future of customer self-service technology, its evolution from a tactical to a strategic imperative and how vendors in the self-service market are innovating. He also shares his take on highly customized "microsites" that allow companies to create personalized pages for customer e-service and the growing importance of "click-to-call" customer service technology.
|Voices of CRM: John Ragsdale|
- Click here to listen to the podcast on the Voices of CRM blog: John Ragsdale on self-service
John Ragsdale, of the Service & Support Professionals Association, discusses the market for customer self-service technology and e-service, his vision of highly customized microsites and leaders in the market like Kana.
- Customer Self Service Learning Guide: This guide introduces the fundamentals and benefits of customer self-service technology. It will help you build a customer self-service strategy that enables increased ROI and better use of your call center resources.
- Customer self service quiz: In order to truly be effective with customer self service, it is important to understand the technology. Get started with this quick quiz from SearchCRM.com.
- ATG to acquire eStara: ATG acquires eStara and its click-to-call and click-to-chat technology in a $48 million cash deal.
- CRM ROI series -- Building a business case for customer self service: Beyond the allure and seemingly straightforward benefits of customer self-service lie a few "gotchas" that are critical to both leveraging and building a credible, sustainable business case for self-service. Allen Bonde, Senior Vice President of Strategy & Marketing, eVergance and an authority on self-service and KM best practices, discusses these business drivers behind customer self-service.