By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
Ed Abbo, Oracle's vice president of CRM products, discusses in this podcast what's to come in Siebel 8.0 and integrating Siebel with Oracle's other CRM applications. Abbo also shares his thoughts on the emergence of hosted call centers and where innovation will come from in the CRM market.
|Voices of CRM: Oracle's Ed Abbo|
- Download the podcast here: Ed Abbo, vice president of CRM products at Oracle and a one-time Siebel executive, shares the latest on Fusion, Siebel 8.0, CDI and hosted call centers.
- Is a Siebel upgrade worth the money? : If you're considering an upgrade of Siebel CRM, read this tip from William Band, including budgeting costs for Oracle's Siebel CRM and how to build a business case for upper management.
- Oracle acquires Siebel: Get all the SearchCRM.com coverage of the CRM market's blockbuster move by Oracle, from support questions to migration.
- Should Siebel customers expect a hike in CRM support costs?: Oracle boasts its new customers are happier with maintenance and support since it acquired their CRM vendors, but does it have a hefty price tag? Siebel customers could soon find out.
- CRM analytics done right: Pitney Bowes knows Siebel. It's been through multiple deployments. Its data warehouse chief gave some tips on deploying Siebel Analytics at OpenWorld.