At the Microsoft Convergence show, representatives from Cold Stone Creamery, Roland DGA and WellMark Blue Cross Blue Shield shared their advice and best practices in implementing CRM. The three practitioners represent different sides of CRM. Cold Stone Creamery's Heather Dorr is a senior manager for marketing. Bob McMahon is a senior business systems manager for Roland DGA and Jeff Beelman is a group leader for customer service at WellMark BlueCross BlueShield.
Getting processes and workflow right is a clear starting point.
- Download the podcast here: Three attendees at Microsoft Convergence -- a marketing executive, a customer service manager and a systems manager -- share advice on implementing CRM.
- (0:40) Roland DBA's Bob McMahon, senior business systems manager.
- (4:47) WellMark BlueCross BlueShield's Jeff Beelman, group leader customer service and technology.
- (8:23) Cold Stone Creamery's Heather Dorr, senior manager marketing information systems.
- Microsoft gives first glimpse of SaaS CRM: Microsoft unveiled some of the new features in its forthcoming Titan release, which includes a multi-tenant on-demand application.
- Metrics mean Microsoft CRM success: A CRM user attending Microsoft Convergence brought service and marketing metrics from his old job to ensure CRM success at his new one.