CRM implementation is the result of months, or sometimes years, of decision making. Today, Software as a Service (SaaS), on-demand and open source CRM software have further broadened CRM software options. The good news is, today's mature market makes for smoother implementations. We've collected the most popular news stories related to CRM implementation to provide a quick overview.
|Top CRM implementation headlines|
- Q&A: Gartner analyst: CRM implementation is never done: At the CRM Association Conference in Atlanta, the SearchCRM.com team caught up with Gareth Herschel, research director at Gartner Inc. We asked Gareth for his take on ensuring CRM success post-implementation.
2. CRM failed because...: The CRM market has long borne the stigma of failure. Here, some of the leading vendors share their thoughts on why it has failed -- and their solutions to those problems to avoid in future CRM implementations.
3. CRM success relies on managing a project post-implementation: CRM managers need to monitor and steer a CRM project after the implementation to ensure success, according to Gartner. CRM systems must evolve to meet changing organization needs.
4. Voices of CRM: Users give CRM tips: Three attendees at Microsoft Convergence -- a marketing executive, a customer service manager and a systems manager -- share real-world advice on implementing CRM in this Voices of CRM podcast.
5. Single-instance or multiple-instance CRM deployment -- Which is right for you?: Microsoft is planning to offer on-site, multi-tenant CRM hosting, and Gartner is predicting that companies will move between single- and multiple-instance CRM architectures when choosing a CRM implementation method.