By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
In this podcast, Sheryl Kingstone, director for customer centric strategies at the Yankee Group, shares her insight into mobile CRM.
She discusses deploying mobile CRM applications, choosing between a CRM suite vendor for your mobile needs or turning to partners for their mobile applications. She also shares some of the pitfalls and best practices for mobile CRM.
|Voices of CRM: Sheryl Kingstone|
- Download this podcast here or listen from this Web page by clicking "play" below:
Sheryl Kingstone, program manager for customer centric strategies at the Yankee Group, discusses deploying mobile CRM applications, choosing between your CRM vendor or partner applications and best practices.
- Mobile CRM and sales force: Top ten buzzwords: Keep up with mobile technology with these top buzzwords. Mobile CRM devices let users take CRM and sales force automation (SFA) systems on the road for access anytime.
- Lincoln takes CRM on the road with SAP mobile: With a rollout of SAP for Mobile Sales and a tablet PC deployment, Lincoln Electric transformed its sales system and processes.
- Cost analysis of Microsoft CRM mobile access : Microsoft CRM's Outlook integration makes it possible for users with non-Windows mobile devices to access CRM data on the road, expert Richard Smith advises.
- Mobile applications get on-demand push: Mobile applications on demand is not a new paradigm, but with recent partnerships with Oracle to offer on-demand access to Siebel CRM, Vettro is leading a charge for access to business applications on the road.