In this podcast, Sheryl Kingstone, director for customer centric strategies at the Yankee Group, shares her insight into mobile CRM.
She discusses deploying mobile CRM applications, choosing between a CRM suite vendor for your mobile needs or turning to partners for their mobile applications. She also shares some of the pitfalls and best practices for mobile CRM.
|Voices of CRM: Sheryl Kingstone|
- Download this podcast here or listen from this Web page by clicking "play" below:
Sheryl Kingstone, program manager for customer centric strategies at the Yankee Group, discusses deploying mobile CRM applications, choosing between your CRM vendor or partner applications and best practices.
- Mobile CRM and sales force: Top ten buzzwords: Keep up with mobile technology with these top buzzwords. Mobile CRM devices let users take CRM and sales force automation (SFA) systems on the road for access anytime.
- Lincoln takes CRM on the road with SAP mobile: With a rollout of SAP for Mobile Sales and a tablet PC deployment, Lincoln Electric transformed its sales system and processes.
- Cost analysis of Microsoft CRM mobile access : Microsoft CRM's Outlook integration makes it possible for users with non-Windows mobile devices to access CRM data on the road, expert Richard Smith advises.
- Mobile applications get on-demand push:
Mobile applications on demand is not a new paradigm, but with recent partnerships with Oracle to offer on-demand access to Siebel CRM, Vettro is leading a charge for access to business applications on the road.