Defining, determining and gathering the right metrics – and avoiding misleading or useless ones – is a frequent...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
challenge for any CRM initiative.
In this series of videos, experts from across multiple CRM disciplines explain good CRM metrics, bad CRM metrics and how to find them and how sales, service and marketing professionals can be sure their company is following them.
Ray Wang, founder of the Constellation Research Group, Paul Greenberg, president of the 56 Group LLC, Bill Band and Kate Leggett, analysts with Forrester Research and Sameer Patel, founding partner of the Sovos Group, all offer their advice on metrics and the way the social customer is impacting the way companies view their customers – and more importantly how customers view the company.
For more on CRM metrics, there are a bevy of useful articles and guides on SearchCRM.com.
- Ensuring CRM metrics align with business goals needs to be one of the initial objectives. That can range from efficiency in the call center to revenue from sales, but metrics must be kept to a minimum.
- The right KPIs for CRM software adoption can be tricky for some organizations and a presenter at Oracle OpenWorld shared some of his best practices.
- Determining how to measure the ROI of social CRM is no easy task, but there are a few useful starting points.
- Gartner analysts recently gave their take on metrics for measuring the customer experience and like so many other CRM metrics, arriving at them requires discipline.
- It can be difficult to make sense of customer satisfaction metrics in the call center, just don't get bogged down in the numbers.
- Finally, the top 10 call center metrics and advice from Lori Bocklund are available as a .pdf download in our special learning guide.