At PeopleSoft Connect 2001 Americas in Atlanta, PeopleSoft Inc. wasn't the only vendor making announcements. Some...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
of the Pleasanton, Calif.-based company's partners and allies were eager to highlight support for PeopleSoft 8 and announce their new partnerships with PeopleSoft.
Among the highlights:
- Bedford, Mass.-based Incentive Systems announced an alliance to develop a way for companies to integrate PeopleSoft CRM with the rest of their enterprise software. Enterprise Incentive Management (EIM), the new software from Incentive, helps companies to turn incentive compensation into a way to achieve CRM goals. Enterprise-wide incentives, based on CRM objectives, can be managed using PeopleSoft 8 and EIM. Incentives can be applied to employees, call centers, supply chains and business partners.
- Courion Corp. has announced an alliance to provide PeopleSoft customers with software to reset forgotten and expired passwords. The Framingham, Mass.-based company's PasswordCourier will be integrated with PeopleSoft 8 CRM HelpDesk. The integration will allow security administrators to create password policies without having to worry about overloading the help desk with password-reset calls.
- Provo, Utah-based Novell Inc. announced the availability of a new DirXML driver for PeopleSoft, which enables connectivity with PeopleSoft 8.1, 7.0 and 7.5. DirXML, when used with Novell eDirectory, allows users to integrate data stored in directories, applications and databases, regardless of firewalls.
- Commerce, based in St. Paul, Minn., joined PeopleSoft's network of content service providers. SPS Commerce's Supply Chain Integration Service, known as SPSCommerce.net, allows large companies to connect their supply chain partners. The software enhances PeopleSoft's Collaborative Enterprise plan, where a completely electronic supply chain can be offered between a buyer and its suppliers.
- Mercury Interactive Corp., headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., announced support for PeopleSoft 8 CRM. Mercury Interactive will offer customized versions of its WinRunner, QuickTest Professional, LoadRunner and Topaz, which are used for testing, verification and management of PeopleSoft software.
- PeopleSoft made its own announcement. The company has acquired Hayward, Calif.-based Cohera Inc., which creates content integration software. By combining PeopleSoft's collaborative software with Cohera's Catalog Management and content integration software, customers can create and manage catalogs over the Internet.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: