According to experts, customer loyalty and shareholder value go hand-in-hand -- you can't expect to improve one without improving the other. In this month's podcast, Martha Rogers discusses the link between customer trust, customer loyalty and shareholder value, and gives tips for creating maximum value for both customers and shareholders. Also, find out the best way to measure employee loyalty, learn how to get employee buy-in for your products or services and discover what effect corporate giving has on customer trust.
- Visit the Creating Customer Value podcast archive.
|Creating value for customers and shareholders|
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Creating value for customers and shareholders with Martha Rogers
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Named one of the nineteen most important business gurus of the past century by Business 2.0 Magazine, Martha Rogers, Ph.D., is a founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group. Martha has been recognized for the past decade as one of the world's leading experts on customer-based business strategies and growing customer value.
Fast forward to questions that interest you most.
- 00:40 I work in human resources and one of our priorities is employee loyalty. We want to gather information from employees in order to measure how loyal they are or will be to the company. How should we go soliciting this information in a way that won't negatively affect our employee's trust in HR?
- 02:17 Our sales reps are having a difficult time understanding and "believing" in the services they are selling. What impact, if any, does this have on customer trust?
- 03:52 What effect does corporate philanthropy have on customer trust, customer loyalty and shareholder value?
- 05:21 Can you offer some tips for building customer loyalty and shareholder value simultaneously?
Related resources on customer trust
- Read Peppers and Rogers' latest book, Rules to Break & Laws to Follow.
- Find out how employee loyalty can help improve the customer experience.
- Ask your own customer trust questions of Peppers and Rogers to be answered on an upcoming podcast.
- If you prefer to read rather than hear Peppers and Rogers' answers, visit SearchCRM.com's Ask the Expert pages: