Every organization approaches customer value management in a different way. Business size, industry and company type are just a few of the factors that impact the way an organization creates value for its customers. In the August installment of our podcast series, Don Peppers answers four questions from readers on building and maintaining customer value and customer loyalty. Learn how to create customer value in a down economy, get tips for managing customer value in a business-to-business (B2B) organization and find out if up-selling during "welcome" calls is a good idea.
|Customer value management with Don Peppers|
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Customer value management with Don Peppers
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Recognized for over a decade as a world-renowned expert, entrepreneur and thought leader on customer-focused relationship management strategies for business, Don Peppers is an acclaimed author, influential speaker and a founding partner of the customer-centered management consulting firm, Peppers & Rogers Group.
Fast forward to questions that interest you most.
|Related resources on customer value management|
- Read Peppers and Rogers' latest book, Rules to Break & Laws to Follow.
- Get tips for understanding potential customer value before firing problem customers.
- Ask your own customer equity questions of Peppers and Rogers to be answered on an upcoming podcast.
- If you prefer to read rather than hear Peppers and Rogers' answers, visit SearchCRM.com's Ask the Expert pages:
This was first published in August 2008