?VoIP call center software is becoming increasingly popular in call centers around the world, as companies look to cut telephony costs and improve service. But how do you know if VoIP technology is right for your call center? SearchCRM.com spoke with Richard Snow, Vice President and Research Director of Customer and Contact Center Performance Management at Ventana Research, to get his thoughts on VoIP and what to consider when evaluating VoIP for the call center.
In this podcast, Richard discusses:
- 02:27: The main benefits of VoIP for the call center
- 03:25: VoIP challenges and drawbacks
- 05:57: How VoIP can help connect and manage remote call center agents
- 08:56: What impact VoIP has on the customer experience
- 09:53: How to put together a business case for VoIP
Evaluating VoIP for your call centerPlay now:
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
About the expert Richard Snow Related resources on evaluating VoIP call center software