Communication and support is key to a successful CRM-ERP integration project. In this podcast, hear an expert's tips for running successful CRM-ERP integration projects and find out how to get started with this type of integration project. Also, learn the importance of setting integration goals ahead of time and having a well-defined data architecture in place beforehand.
|Lessons learned from successful CRM-ERP integration projects|
Download for later:
Five lessons learned from successful CRM-ERP integration projects
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
|About the expert|
Tim Jesser is a Senior Deliver Manager at Cognizant. Cognizant provides information technology and business consulting services. Tim has more than nine years of experience in management consulting, application development and system implementation.
|Related resources on CRM-ERP integration|
- Learn the benefits of ERP-CRM integration.
- Find out about integrating SaaS CRM and ERP applications.
- Read about systems integration with ERP.
This was first published in April 2009