There are many factors that impact customer trust, and they can vary depending on the organization, the customer, or both. However, there are a few requirements to building customer trust and understanding customer values that apply to every organization, no matter the industry. In this podcast, you'll hear from Don Peppers on tying trust to customer values. He answers questions from readers on building customer trust online, in person, and through an outsourced call center. He also identifies two rules that every organization should follow for building customer trust and gives tips for tying trust to customer values.
- Visit the Creating Customer Value podcast archive.
|Tying trust to customer values with Don Peppers|
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content. See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Tying trust to customer values with Don Peppers
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Recognized for over a decade as a world-renowned expert, entrepreneur and thought leader on customer-focused relationship management strategies for business, Don Peppers is an acclaimed author, influencial speaker and a founding partner of the customer-centered management consulting firm, Peppers & Rogers Group.
Fast forward to questions that interest you most.
- 00:35 What are the main factors that impact how much trust a customer has in a company?
- 03:55 Instead of calling into our call center, many of our customers are going to our website to get answers to their questions. How should we change the way we deal with customers in order to build customer trust online?
- 07:32 As a salesperson, I often deal with customers in person. Can you offer me any tips for building rapport and customer trust in my interactions with potential customers?
- 09:12 How does the use of outsourced call center agents affect customer trust? Do customers tend to trust outsourced agents less if their accent differs from their own?
Related resources on customer trust
- Read Peppers and Rogers' latest book, Rules to Break
& Laws to Follow.
- Find out how customer service and sales departments can work together to build
- Ask your own customer
trust questions of Peppers and Rogers to be answered on an upcoming podcast.
- If you prefer to read rather than hear Peppers and Rogers' answers, visit SearchCRM.com's Ask the Expert pages: