In this brief podcast, learn how to measure call center schedule adherence and why it is an important metric for...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
scheduling and staffing for the call center from Lori Bocklund and Steve Suhn of Strategic Contact.
Visit the Call Center Metrics School.
Related podcasts on call center metrics
- Understanding average handle time (AHT) for the call center
- Understanding blocking rate for the call center
- Understanding cost per contact for the call center
- Understanding customer satisfaction as a call center metric
- Measuring forecasted calls against handled calls in the call center
- Using number of calls offered as a call center metric
- Understanding occupancy for the call center
- Understanding quality monitoring for the call center
- Understanding service level for the call center
- Designing a call center metrics strategy
Learn about staff scheduling software that was probed in a recent debate