In this brief podcast, learn how Lori Bocklund, President of Strategic Contact, defines cost per contact and cost per call and learn why these are important metrics to consider in the call center.
Visit the Call Center Metrics School.
Related podcasts on call center metrics
- Understanding average handle time (AHT) for the call center
- Understanding blocking rate for the call center
- Understanding customer satisfaction as a call center metric
- Measuring forecasted calls against handled calls in the call center
- Using number of calls offered as a call center metric
- Understanding occupancy for the call center
- Understanding quality monitoring for the call center
- Understanding call center schedule adherence
- Understanding service level for the call center
- Designing a call center metrics strategy