Creating Customer Value, Understanding customer expectations, November/December 2009.
What's the best way to turn potential customers into actual customers? How can you learn about customer expectations, especially in a shaky economy? In this installment of the Creating Customer Value podcast series, expert Martha Rogers gives advice on how to retain customers, how to build brand image and customer loyalty, and using social media and CRM effectively.
- Visit the Creating Customer Value podcast archive.
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Named one of the nineteen most important business gurus of the past century by Business 2.0 Magazine, Martha Rogers, Ph.D., is a founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group. Martha has been recognized for the past decade as one of the world's leading experts on customer-based business strategies and growing customer value.
- Read Peppers and Rogers' latest book, Rules to Break & Laws to Follow.
- Review the top customer experience management headlines.
- Ask your own customer equity questions of Peppers and Rogers to be answered on an upcoming podcast.
- If you prefer to read rather than hear Peppers and Rogers' answers, visit SearchCRM.com's Ask the Expert pages:
This was first published in November 2009