Creating Customer Value, Using Web 2.0 technology to build customer loyalty, May 2009.
Web 2.0 technologies are changing the way companies build customer loyalty and customer satisfaction. In this Creating Customer Value podcast, Don Peppers talks about Web 2.0 technology must-haves, how to use social networks to improve customer satisfaction and how customer loyalty has changed in a Web 2.0 world.
- Visit the Creating Customer
Value podcast archive.
| Using Web 2.0 technology to build customer
Download for later:
Recognized for over a decade as a world-renowned expert, entrepreneur and thought leader on customer-focused relationship management strategies for business, Don Peppers is an acclaimed author, influential speaker and a founding partner of the customer-centered management consulting firm, Peppers & Rogers Group.
Fast forward to questions that interest you most.
- 00:30 Can you offer some tips for a company looking to leverage Web 2.0 technologies like blogs and social networking to build customer satisfaction? How can we grow a more loyal customer base using Web 2.0 technology?
- 05:03 In your opinion, are customers more or less loyal to one specific brand in a Web 2.0 world? How do things like social networks and customer review sites impact customer loyalty?
- 06:23 What Web 2.0 technologies would you consider "must-haves" for forward-thinking B2C companies these days, and why?
Related resources on Web 2.0 technologies
- Read Peppers and Rogers' latest book, Rules to Break
& Laws to Follow.
- Visit the Web
2.0 and CRM topic section.
- Ask your own customer
trust questions of Peppers and Rogers to be answered on an upcoming podcast.
- If you prefer to read rather than hear Peppers and Rogers' answers, visit SearchCRM.com's Ask the Expert pages:
This was first published in June 2009