If you missed the 2007 Microsoft's Convergence conference, use this quiz to catch up on the latest Microsoft CRM
news. This quiz features questions from some of our most popular news articles as well as recent announcements from the conference. Find out how much you know -- and learn new things -- about Microsoft Dynamics CRM here.
To get the answer and learn more, open the answer page link that follows each question.
1. True or False? One of the major reasons customers are willing to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM is because many sales representatives are already familiar with Microsoft Outlook.
Read answer #1
2. True or False? Microsoft Dynamics CRM is considered flexible and easy to use, compared to products from its big competitors, whose products may have deeper functionality.
Read answer #2
3. True or False? Microsoft has been a midmarket leader in Forrester's Wave reports for three years running.
Read answer #3
4. True or False? In a report released from Forrester in February 2007 ranking enterprise CRM suite vendors, Microsoft Dynamics CRM was not named a "strong contender."
Read answer #4
5. With the next version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM scheduled for release this summer, customers will have the option of running Microsoft CRM using which deployment method?
a. On-premise at their organization
b. On-demand with Microsoft Live
c. Microsoft can host the application for them
d. All of the above
6. True or False? Microsoft Dynamics CRM users will not find any additional features in Windows Vista, so there is no reason to upgrade to Vista soon.
Read answer #6
7. Which of the following is not a function of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analytics released in February 2007?
a. Easier reporting for business users without involving IT
b. Dashboards to track cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
c. Dedicated Microsoft analyst for every customer
d. Real-time graphs featuring key performance indicators (KPIs)
8. True or False? The signature product of Colloquis, a company Microsoft acquired in late 2006, is a self-service tool that answers customer questions with a natural language processing technology.
Read answer #8
9. Microsoft bought an enterprise CRM system from a competitor more than eight years ago to run its own business. What vendor did they buy from?
10. Microsoft revealed some of the new features in its forthcoming release of this product, which includes a multi-tenant on-demand application, at the 2007 Convergence show. What is...
c. Dynamics CRM
d. None of the above