How to take the quiz: After reading the question, note your answers. When you're done, let us know how you did....
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
(1-10) to editor@searchCRM.com.
1. Approved by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) in 1996, this is a standard used for interoperability in audio, video and data transmissions as well as Voice over IP (VoIP).
2. POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) is also referred to as...
For questions 3-5 choose a, b or c:
b. IP telephony
c. Voice and data convergence
3. ___ This specifically refers to sending voice traffic over an IP (Internet Protocol) network.
4. ___ This refers to sending both voice and data (such as LAN traffic) over a data network.
5. ___ This refers to any "telephone" type service carried over IP.
6. This open standard initiates an interactive user session that involves multimedia elements such as video, voice, chat, gaming and virtual reality.
7. Who among the following is not a SearchEnterpriseVoice.com expert?
a. Tom Pisello
b. Bill Gates
c. Carrie Higbie
d. Patrick Ferriterl
e. Sanjeev Sawai
f. Joel Vincent
g. John Blake
8. This is something that plagues VoIP and is also symptomatic of drinking too much coffee.
9. SIP works in which layer of the OSI model?
a. Layer 4 - the transport layer
b. Layer 2 - the data-link layer
c. Layer 7 - the application layer
10. Fill in the blank: Lack of appropriate ________ accounts for most VoIP deployment failures.