According to many analysts, now is the time for CRM professionals to embrace Web 2.0. Savvy CRM practitioners are...
already capitalizing on the emergence of social networking and Web 2.0. This quiz was designed to test your knowledge of Web 2.0 and open your eyes to how Web 2.0 can help advance CRM initiatives.
To get the answer and learn more, open the answer page link that follows each question.
1. True or False? The two major components of Web 2.0 are the technological advances enabled by Ajax and other new applications such as RSS and Eclipse.
2. What's the most significant difference between Web 2.0 and the traditional World Wide Web?
a) More aesthetically pleasing Web sites.
b) Content appealing to a younger generation.
c) Greater collaboration between users, content providers and enterprises.
d) Greater audio capabilities on the Web.
3. True or False? Web 2.0 has given vendors more power over unhappy customers.
4. True or False? The crux of the debate between criticizers and defenders of Web 2.0 is that Web 2.0 allows the average person to affect online content.
5. True or False? Some call centers are using wiki technology to share information amongst agents.
6. True or False? According to Gartner, 80% of marketing professionals will capitalize on Web-based consumer activity for people 25 or younger.
7. According to experts, what type of businesses must adapt most quickly and readily to Web 2.0 technology?
a) Business-to-business e-commerce
b) Business-to-consumer e-commerce
c) Consumer-to-consumer e-commerce
d) All e-commerce
8. True or False? Some marketers are embracing Web 2.0 technology and creating their own social networks instead of using existing ones.
9. Which of the following vendors provides a Software as a Service (SaaS) product that allows visitors to an e-commerce Web site to both pose and answer questions?
c) Aggregate Knowledge
d) None of the above
10. The latest products from Siebel and Oracle focus on usability. Adding Web 2.0 to their applications has allowed all but one of the following. Which one?
a) User tasks are simpler
b) Navigation is more intuitive
c) More detailed web site menus
d) Fewer mouse clicks and page refreshes