How can organizational culture of a workplace be managed to achieve high levels of innovation and customer centricity?
The question assumes that all workplace cultures achieve such high levels. Only certain cultures with the right workplace management are able to achieve it. You need to set up the culture to enable several key elements:
1. Collaboration between functions. Allow different functions to collaborate easily and freely.
2. Permission to fail. Innovation means trying new things. It means failing in the process. Your culture should not just tolerate but celebrate such mistakes on the path to success.
3. Reward those who try. Special support and recognition need to be in place to celebrate those who dared.
4. Education. Provide the training to allow people to think innovatively.
5. Incorporate the voice of the customer. In everything you do, the voice of the customer must be integral, frequent and influential.
6. Access to information. Make information readily available so people can make the right decisions on behalf of the customer.
Submit your question to Lior Arussy to editor@searchCRM.com
Dig Deeper on Customer loyalty and retention
Related Q&A from Lior Arussy
Find out the best way to use a customer segmentation strategy to design a retention model that allows you to hold onto current customers and provide ... Continue Reading
Learn customer experience metrics, including how to track and measure the impact a website redesign may have on the online customer experience, in ... Continue Reading
Learn about the role of the performance measurement analyst and their responsibilities, including establishing the right metrics to measure the ... Continue Reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.